Thursday, December 15, 2005

Yea! New Blog

Alright, the time has come for a crafting blog. And once I recieve my digital camera for christmas i will start posting my projects.

I need to start reducing my stash of yarn, it's getting ridiculous. It no longer all fits in my rubbermaid tub. The bad thing is I really want to buy more yarn. I have my eye on this one.
I think I have a yarn addiction. If I had my digital camera I could show this to you since it is currently all strewn on my floor. soon. christmas is a week and a half away.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, December 15, 2005 at 7:14:00 AM PST, Blogger C said...

Oh, Becky. You are my favorite. I've got quite the yarn addiction as well, although it sounds like yours is more like a crack haabit, and mine is just the occasional ecstasy indulgence. :D

 
At Tuesday, January 10, 2006 at 6:55:00 PM PST, Blogger gwen said...

Show me yours, and I'll show you mine.
I won't even tell you how bad mine yarn and fabric addiction is. The only thing I'll tell you is that, if we're driving somewhere and my husband knows we'll be passing a walmart, jo anns, michaels or any place I can get yarn or fabric, he'll take another route. Thank God I do most of the driving!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home