Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Recent Stuff

I need to keep better tabs on this thing. Sadly it gets neglected for my xanga.
Anyway, I finished projects! Joy! This weekend i KNITTED(I'm very proud) some wristwarmers

Yarn: TLC CaraMia; worsted weight Acrylic/Angora blend in Rose( i think)
this is part of the yarn i got from joanns on clearance for like 1.25 a piece. I have four colors of it. i love it and am sad that its discontiued, but on the other hand if it wasn't discontinued i wouldn't own any of it.
Pattern: http://wineandneedles.blogspot.com/2004/12/wrist-warmer-pattern.html
This was my first experience with cables and i love them very much and i want to do more.
I used size 5 needles and i probably could have gone smaller because i knit so gosh darn lose. geesh.

Ok, I am also working on a sweater, crocheted. Using the same TLC Cara Mia yarn but in Melon. Not a great color, but hey, still ok. I am using a pattern from Cool Crochet. Nice pattern book, has some really nice stuff and most of the suggested yarns are easy to get. Not that i ever use the suggested yarn. but i could. someday. I'm about 3/4 done with the back. moving very slowly.

Progress pick:


1 Comments:

At Saturday, February 22, 2014 at 5:49:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful things, but where can i get the patterns, site is confusing, as i am 86 and to not use high tech like blogs, twitter, and those things, where are the pattersn????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home