Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Project Pictures

So, when i made my last post i thought that i had done more projects in the last semester than I had, but i couldn't think of any. Well, I found the pictures. So here we go!

Dinosaur Hat! Rawr!

(I don't know why he insisted on sticking out his tongue, but he did)

I made it for my little brother. He told me he didn't want to wear it because it will scare the other kids. geesh. so he hasn't worn it since i made it in November. I did convince him to wear it so I could take pictures.
Pattern Info:
Dinosaur Hat Pattern from Moth Heaven
It was pretty easy and i only screwed up(completely a reading error on my part) once.
Great pattern, it was really fun to make and gave me some great experience with decreasing/increasing.
More Pictures!



The spikes are straight, really, i promise






And Bonus! One with me wearing it!





2 Comments:

At Wednesday, February 21, 2007 at 8:19:00 AM PST, Blogger Danielle said...

Hi!

My name's Danielle, and I'm from the Polychromatic Purlers....sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you. I kept meaning to write you back, but then I forgot about it or put it off. Sorry.... :(
I know it's no excuse but I'm really bad at keeping track of everything.

I'm really glad that you're interested in our group, though! We need all the help that we can get and you seem like a fantastic knitter (the dinosaur hat? AMAZING! It looks like something that'd be really fun to create). However, I'm afraid to say that we already have someone that's in charge of our blogger and myspace layouts (designing stuffs, etc.), but we'd still love to have you be a part of our group.

Our biggest day of the year is January 2nd, but we still do a lot of things in our off season. For instance, we have a Purlers meeting at our library once a month. And, we're currently planning on having a Knitting Olympics this summer. It's still in the works but I think it's going to be reeeeeaaaaally fun. I'd love it if you could come to one of these things-or one of our other events.

But, if you have any ideas on how we could update our sites to make them look coolier and stuffs, I'd be much obliged if you sent those ideas our way. Our group's email is polychromatic_purlers@yahoo.com and MY email is puppydls@hotmail.com

I hope that you'll join our group, and knit with us. It'd be cool to have you with us.

 
At Wednesday, December 12, 2012 at 12:11:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://dcxvssh.com]XzIjIIoleGer[/url] , kjmkAMmHoqGCZ - http://hhmgziigpu.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home